Daftar Obat Anti Alergi Antihistamin. Yang Aman Untuk Ibu Hamil Dan Menyusui
|Nama Obat||AAP approved?*||Risiko Menyusui**|
|Brompheniramine||not reviewed||L3 (moderately safe)|
|Chlorpheniramine (Chlor-Trimeton) CTM||not reviewed||L3 (moderately safe)|
|Cetirizine (Zyrtec)||not reviewed||L2 (safer)|
|Dexbrompheniramine maleate with d-isoephedrine||yes||not reviewed|
|Diphenhydramine (Benadryl)||not reviewed||L2 (safer)|
|Doxylamine||not reviewed||L4 (possibly hazardous)|
|Fexofenadine (Allegra)||yes||L3 (moderately safe)|
|Loratadine (Claritin)||yes||L2 (safer)|
|Terfenadine (Seldane)||yes||not reviewed|
|Triprolidine (Actidil, Actifed)||yes||L1 (safest)|
* Per the AAP Policy Statement The Transfer of Drugs and Other Chemicals Into Human Milk, revised September 2001.
- Approved: (Table 6) Maternal Medication Usually Compatible With Breastfeeding
- Concern: (Table 4) Drugs for Which the Effect on Nursing Infants Is Unknown but May Be of Concern
- Caution: (Table 5) Drugs That Have Been Associated With Significant Effects on Some Nursing Infants and Should Be Given to Nursing Mothers With Caution
- NR: Not Reviewed. This drug has not yet been reviewed by the AAP.
** Per Medications’ and Mothers’ Milk by Thomas Hale, PhD (2004 edition).
|Lactation Risk Categories||Pregnancy Risk Categories|
|NR: Not Reviewed. This drug has not yet been reviewed by Hale.|